First Holy Communion is a special occasion in a young persons life. It deserves to be respected and remembered with quality images.
A TYPICAL FIRST HOLY COMMUNION PHOTO SESSION ENTAILS OF:
- Various portraits of the communion child.
- Various portraits of the child with their immediate family.
- Various portraits of the child with their siblings.
- The shoot usually lasts up to one hour.
- I usually use 2 or 3 different backdrops to give variety when choosing your favourite images.
- Around thirty amazing images are made available at your viewing presentation for ordering.
FUN PORTRAIT SHOOT
My First Holy Communion portrait sessions are fun and give you amazing beautiful memories which will last a lifetime.
Subject to availability, my studio will welcome you with open arms on the day of your child’s First Holy Communion. For days that are completely booked out, I recommend doing the shoot prior to the actual First Holy Communion day. This ensures that I am available to photograph your child and it frees up a part of your day which gives you more time for friends and family on the actual day.
Having the portrait shoot prior to the actual First Holy Communion day sounds odd but it really is a great way of doing it. I prefer whichever you choose.
BOOK IN ADVANCE TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
Please book in advance to avoid disappointment as slots fill up very fast so my advice is to book whenever you find your child’s communion day date. Slots for 2017 are filling up fast.
To check availability and to book your portrait session for your child’s First Holy Communion shoot in 2017:
- Give Amanda a call at the studio on: 79244239
- Email Amanda: firstname.lastname@example.org