There are things you can prepare for yourself before the photo shoot in order to get the best result.
There are don’ts:
1) Do not tan yourself 3 days before the shoot, your skin will be red. Any redness or even slightly sunburn will affect the photo quality. If you don’t have time to get sun tan, I can make you look tanned in the post editing easily.
2) Do not scrub your face the day before the shoot to avoid skin look red and irritating.
3) Do nothing about the pimples or blemish, they are easy to clean out in the digital editing post process.
4) Do not try a new hairstyle, you can never sure about the result, go safe is the best.
5) Do not stay up late the night before the shoot, come to the studio sober.
6) Do not drink alcohol the night before the shoot because you can drink during the shoot. (Just kidding, but a glass of wine won’t hurt. 🙂 )
7) (Not for pregnancy photo session) Avoid drinking too much water the night before the photo shoot. Retaining too much water in the body can cause puffiness. So drink plenty of water during the day. If you get really thirsty during the evening, drink a small amount of water.
There are Do’s:
1) Two or three days before the shoot, apply facial scrub to massage and wash your face to exfoliate your skin. (Guys: Please do the same)
2) Remember to shave where is appropriate. Girls: Legs, under arms, forearms and bikini lines for bikini or boudoir shoots. Guys: Be shaved nicely if you are not growing a particular beard style..
3) Clean your nails and toe nails.
4) Go to bed early the night before the shoot, at least get 3 hours more sleep than usual.
5) Remove unwanted hair on your eyebrows, guys please do the same. If you are not sure what to do, please go to a specialist or “Google” more information.
6) Packing your clothing and accessories the night before, so you will be more relaxed for next day’s shoot.